Positively Working together to Succeed
- Our vision is to be a happy, self-motivated school
- Our vision is to believe in ourselves no matter what
- Our vision is to respect ourselves and each other
- Our vision is to embrace new challenges and opportunities
- Our vision is to reflect on our experiences as we grow
- Our vision is to support each other in all we do to create a learning environment where we exceed our goals.
Aims of the School
- To provide a welcoming, supportive and secure environment in a school which values the individual attributes and qualities of each child, and which ensures equal opportunities for all.
- To enable children to benefit from the school curriculum through experiencing success and developing confidence; to encourage children to respond positively to high expectations in their learning and achievement.
- To promote a close working relationship between home and school.
- To encourage courteous and considerate behaviour based on self discipline and appreciation for one another and different cultures.
- To increase every child’s knowledge and understanding of the world about them, and foster a concern for its future.
- To prepare children for the opportunities and responsibilities which lie ahead through achieving their full potential.
We have six learning powers that we encourage all of our children to embrace in their school and everyday lives and as teachers we actively demonstrate and talk about these in the school environment. These are: